Monday, May 31, 2010

But Of Course!

What a busy day today was! Remember the list I made yesterday about all the things I needed/wanted to do today? Guess how many I got to?




None.



Surprise!

We ended up going to the in-laws' for the day and BBQing. My daughter got worn out, so she's asleep. I am so tired that my vision is cloudy, so I don't think that creating at this point in time is a good idea, and it's too late to start shuffling things around for my desk.

On another non-business related note, I SO hope that my school gets my student loan $$$ tomorrow. If not, then I am so screwed!!!!!!!!! So, hopefully, things turn out alright. I may have to go up there in the afternoon to sort some things out. I am praying that things go okay.

I am really not a religious person, but I find myself praying inside a lot lately. It's interesting.

I am craving a Coke so bad. And Red Vines. WTH?! We have Coke, but no licorice. Not that I need any more junk this weekend.

We just started buying stuff for my daughter's birthday party in a couple months. I know it seems kinda far out, but we aren't the type to just drop a bunch of cash on something all at once. We got some party lanterns and a couple of favors. We also got stuff for her "Potty Treat Bag" because we are trying really hard to get that girl potty-trained. I am ready to tear my hair out. I know she's not even 2, but she is so ready. I just feel like I'm the only one on board, along with my mom. Nobody else is like... willing to help out. And my mom is willing to lecture me about DD's readiness, but not willing to put the kid on the pot if I am in the middle of making dinner. Hubby rolls his eyes like I have no idea what I'm talking about and my dad and sister ignore it unless DD is pissing on the floor. Hubby's parents are... lazy about it. Even though I have asked them time and again to put her on the potty every 45 min or so, they don't. I know they don't. FRUSTRATING.

Anyway, this is supposed to be mainly business, so I'll get back to that in my next post. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment