Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sales

So, naturally, sales for me are slow, since I am still fairly new at this whole Etsy thing, but I keep feeling like a sale is near. I should really just stop thinking about it because it's really sad to log on to Etsy and... I *still* have 13 items for sale in my shop. I am especially surprised none of my Twilight bracelets have sold, especially because one of them got so many views so much faster than virtually any of my other listings. Bummer.

I got an idea from another Etsian on the Forums yesterday: Make matching earrings for people who have more than one whole in each ear. How cool is that?! I'm so used to making dangling earrings, so making matching posts will be interesting and fun.

It was really neat going through my mother-in-law's jewelry the other day- she had a door knocker pendant with an amethyst stone in it. She gave it to me. It's so neat! I'm deciding if I want to try my luck with it on Etsy or keep it for myself. She also had some gold rose screw earrings (the way old fashioned kind that you don't need pierced ears for and they screw to tighten to your ears). I am holding on to those for my daughter because my grandma gave me my great grandma's yellow rose earrings that had the screw backs for our wedding. It would be a fun tradition.

Well, that's all for tonight. Thanks for reading! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment